It's Raining Baby Showers! Let's Celebrate By Having Some Enjoyable, Old-Fashioned, Handmade Fun!

If you're planning a baby shower and would like to host an enjoyable, old-fashioned shower then you've come to the right place. "It's Raining Baby Showers" can provide you with party products, print patterns, e-patterns, e-printables, fabric, handmade dolls, a baby shower merchandise store, some baby shower decorating ideas and some freebies. We're here to help you decorate either for your baby shower. It's raining baby showers! Let's have some old-fashioned decorating fun!

Thursday, March 24, 2016

HERE'S AN IDEA - Coordinating Gift Bags, Gift tags, Tissue Paper and Stickers



I'm picky when it comes to my gifts.  I want the presentation to be as lovely as the gift so I like to use matching bags, stickers, tissue paper, and gift tags.  So, when I was designing several of the products for my "It's Raining Baby Showers" products gallery I decided to include coordinating gift bags, stickers, tissue paper, and gift tags.

If you're a picky as I am then you'll be happy to know that we have close to 300 different coordinating bags, stickers, tissue paper, and gift tags.  Just CLICK HERE or on the links below to see our adorable gift bags, stickers, tissue paper, and gift tag designs:










  • Gift Bags












  • Gift Tags












  • Stickers












  • Tissue Paper









  • No comments:

    Post a Comment