It's Raining Baby Showers! Let's Celebrate By Having Some Enjoyable, Old-Fashioned, Handmade Fun!

If you're planning a baby shower and would like to host an enjoyable, old-fashioned shower then you've come to the right place. "It's Raining Baby Showers" can provide you with party products, print patterns, e-patterns, e-printables, fabric, handmade dolls, a baby shower merchandise store, some baby shower decorating ideas and some freebies. We're here to help you decorate either for your baby shower. It's raining baby showers! Let's have some old-fashioned decorating fun!

Monday, July 6, 2015

How Cute Are The It's Raining Baby Showers E-Printable Buntings?

Several times over the past few years I've been asked if I had e-printable buntings just for girls or just for boys.  I finally had a chance to design some and ended up designing 6 new styles - 3 for baby boys and 3 for baby girls.

I hope you enjoy my new designs.












And, of course, there's always my original It's Raining Baby Showers e-printable hearts bunting.


All of the designs include my step-by-step Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our It's Raining Baby Showers E-Printable Bunting Set E-Book Tutorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment