If you love our personalized "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Shower Favor Stickers and have downloaded our free Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag1 and Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag2 then you'll be happy to know that we've designed a step-by-step tutorial showing you how to create our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Shower Favor tags. With these you can personalize your favor tags with the honoree's name and date of shower and then tie them to your baby shower favor as a memento of the happy event.
Our tutorial utilizes our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Shower Favor Sticker at http://www.zazzle.com/baby_shower_favor_sticker-217038522851120862 and our free Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag1 or our Baby Shower EPrintable Favor Tag2.
Here's how to make them:
Either of the following:
Linda Walsh Originals Free Baby Shower E-Printable Favor Tag1
Linda Walsh Originals Free Baby Shower E-Printable Favor Tag2
Click the CUSTOMIZE button on the Baby Shower Favors Tag page of our “It’s Raining Baby Showers” Zazzle Gallery to personalize your baby shower stickers. You’ll be adding the name of person the baby shower is in honor of and the date of the shower. Select your size - Small 1.5” Sheet of 20 and then add it to your cart and check-out.
Pink or Blue Heavy DMC Floss
Cardstock or Heavier Weight Paper
Color or Laser Printer
Instructions - Updated January 2015
1) Order your personalized baby shower favor tags from our It’s Raining Baby Showers Zazzle Gallery - http://www.zazzle.com/baby_shower_favor_sticker-217038522851120862
2) Download and print the pink or the blue Linda Walsh Originals Free Baby Shower E-Printable Favor Tag1 1 (Pink) or Baby Shower E-Printable Favor Tag2 (Blue) on heavier paper using a color printer. Please Note: The EPrintable Sheets print best on a color laser printer.
3) Affix one of the small favor stickers (1.5”x1.5”) from our “It’s Raining Baby Showers” Baby Store Gallery at Zazzle.com that you bought and personalized to the eprintable baby favor tags sheet.
4) Trim the tags.
5) Punch a hole in the circle with a one-hole punch
6) Cut 20 pieces of DMC floss 15” long each.
7) Tie the floss to the favor in a loose knot. Do not knot it tightly as you will need to tie the tag to your baby shower favor.
8) Tie the baby shower favor tags to your baby shower favors and knot securely.
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book from the File menu in the upper left hand corner.
To view and download my free Baby Shower E- Printable Favor Tag1 please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-printable . Then just download our free .pdf e-printable by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
To view and download my free Baby Shower E- Printable Favor Tag2 please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-printable. Then just download our free .pdf e-printable by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE For More Information on all of our "It's Raining Baby Showers" E-Printable baby shower products.
CLICK HERE For More Information on all of our "It's Raining Baby Showers" freebies.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s )without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer.