If you love our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Store Gallery stickers and have downloaded our two free gift tags then you'll be happy to know that we have a free Linda's How-Do-I Series? How To Make Our Baby Shower Gift Tags #3 and #8 Tutorial showing you step by step how to create our tags.
Our tutorial utilizes our "It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Store Gallery stickers at http://www.zazzle.com/rainingbabyshowers/sticker and our free Baby Shower Gift Tag #3 or our Baby Shower Gift Tag #8.
Here's how I made my tags:
Download either of the following free gift tags
Baby Shower Gift Tag #3
Baby Shower Gift Tag #8
Purchase any of our “It's Raining Baby Showers" Baby Store Gallery stickers -
It’s Raining Babies! Sticker
Baby Nicky Sticker
It’s A Boy! It’s A Girl! Dolls Sticker
Baby Collection Sticker (Blue)
Hearts Sticker (Pink)
Baby Collections Sticker (Pink)
Baby Shower Sticker (Blue)
Additional Supplies Needed:
Cardstock or Heavier Cardstock Paper
Pink or Blue Heavy DMC Floss
One Hole Punch
Color or Laser Printer
Instructions: - Updated January 2015
1) Order your Baby Shower Stickers from our It’s Raining Baby Showers Zazzle Gallery -
2) Download and print either our Linda Walsh Originals free Baby Shower Gift Tag #3 - or our Linda Walsh Originals free Baby Shower Gift Tag #8 - on heavier paper using a color printer.
Please Note: The EPrintable Sheets print best on a color laser printer.
For our tutorial purposes we are using Gift Tag3.
3) Affix one of the small stickers (1.5”x1.5”) from our “It’s Raining Baby Showers” Baby Store Gallery at Zazzle.com that you bought to the gift tag or affix a 1.5” by 1.5” sticker of your own.
4) Trim the tags and then punch a hole in the circle with a one -hole punch.
5) Cut the pink or blue heavy DMC floss into individual 15” long pieces.
6) Tie the floss to the tag in a loose knot. Do not knot it tightly as the tag will need to be tied to the individuals baby shower present.
7) Enclose the gift tags within the baby shower invitations for the attendees to use for their baby shower presents.
If you are looking for cute baby shower invitations and envelopes that can be personalized as to the particulars of your baby shower please visit the invitation pages of our It’s Raining Baby Showers Zazzle Gallery at the following:
Single Side Invitations - http://www.zazzle.com/rainingbabyshowers/invitation
Invitation Cards - http://www.zazzle.com/rainingbabyshowers/card
To view and download my free e-book please CLICK HERE. You'll be brought to Google Drive where you can view our free e-book. Then just download our free .pdf e-book by clicking on the down arrow in the top center.
For more information on all my free e-patterns, e-printables and e-books please CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE For More Information on all of our "It's Raining Baby Showers" E-Printable baby shower products.
CLICK HERE For More Information on all of our "It's Raining Baby Showers" freebies.
However, you may link to my website(s)/blog(s) and the individual page(s)/blog post(s) (including 1 picture) but do not copy, reprint or duplicate my website(s)/blog(s) or individual page(s)/post(s) without my permission.
Items made from Linda Walsh Originals Products are intended for personal use for fun or small scale personal and business profit as long as you credit us with the design. Large scale commercial use (i.e. mass production) of items made from Linda Walsh Originals products are by permission only.
Please see my Terms and Conditions for additional information.
Copyright © 2004 - 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Written By Linda Walsh of Linda Walsh Originals and Linda's Blog. Linda is a doll maker and doll pattern designer. http://lindawalshoriginalsshop.com/