It's Raining Baby Showers! Let's Celebrate By Having Some Enjoyable, Old-Fashioned, Handmade Fun!

If you're planning a baby shower and would like to host an enjoyable, old-fashioned shower then you've come to the right place. "It's Raining Baby Showers" can provide you with party products, print patterns, e-patterns, e-printables, fabric, handmade dolls, a baby shower merchandise store, some baby shower decorating ideas and some freebies. We're here to help you decorate either for your baby shower. It's raining baby showers! Let's have some old-fashioned decorating fun!

Monday, December 9, 2013

My Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Custom Fabric Quilted Runner with Hand Embroidered Leaves and Pumpkins


LW529 Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Handmade Runner With Hand Embroidered Leaves and Pumpkins - 33" by 17" Custom Fabric Handmade Runner

Along with designing my Fall themed Punky place-mat that I posted about HERE I designed a Fall runner that I could use for the small coffee table I have in my sunroom. I wanted bright, bold, inviting Fall colors and thought my Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Large2 custom fabric design would be perfect.




I thought a runner with two rectangles of four of my Babies In The Pumpkin Patch Large2 custom fabric design surrounded by Fall themed rectangles and outlined with decorative ribbon would look good. To this I decided to add 8 hand embroidered and blanket stitched appliqued pumpkins and 8 hand embroidered and blanket stitched appliqued leaves. Then I added a large green ruffle and backed it with a burgundy print Fall themed quilted fabric.

I was pleased with the way my runner turned out. It was definitely bright, bold, and inviting. It looks great in my home and would also be very colorful and festive for a table runner for a cheery "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" Fall baby shower.

Hopefully, the e-pattern will available next year so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment