It's Raining Baby Showers! Let's Celebrate By Having Some Enjoyable, Old-Fashioned, Handmade Fun!

If you're planning a baby shower and would like to host an enjoyable, old-fashioned shower then you've come to the right place. "It's Raining Baby Showers" can provide you with party products, print patterns, e-patterns, e-printables, fabric, handmade dolls, a baby shower merchandise store, some baby shower decorating ideas and some freebies. We're here to help you decorate either for your baby shower. It's raining baby showers! Let's have some old-fashioned decorating fun!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Now That's Cute!


Sometimes when you see something you just have to say "Aw, that's cute! That's really cute!"

At least that's what I said when I saw how my "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" design turned out the trivet with wood frame from my It's Raining Baby Showers Gallery.

I just LOVE it and think it's a great compliment to my "Babies In The Pumpkin Patch" penny rug design.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment